Greetings to all Families in the Two Rivers Subdivision.
The annual meeting of the Two Rivers Subdivision of Mukwonago is Thursday, June 2 promptly at 6:45 pm at the Mukwonago Community Library (511 Division St.) and will be conducted by the Architectural Control Board (ACB). We welcome all families to attend, including those families that have recently moved into our subdivision.
The following invited guests will speak during the meeting:
• John Weidl, Village of Mukwonago Administrator; and
• Representative Cody Horlacher, Wisconsin's 33rd Assembly District
The meeting will convene to discuss:
• Rationale for annual assessments; and
• Update funds available to the ACB for vital current and/or forecasted expenses; and
• Review covenants and inform potential violations during the past year; and
• Answer queries from homeowners regarding Board activities; and
• Vote for a new Board; and
• Conduct discussion on any issues presented by attendees.
A new Board consisting of three (3) subdivision residents (a Chairperson and two regular members) must be elected at the meeting. The ACB is a group of unpaid residents elected by the residents of the subdivision to maintain the standards of the subdivision and protect property values by interpreting the subdivision covenants. The ACB is responsible for collecting annual and special-purpose assessments, notifying lot owners when they might be in violation of the covenants, deciding on lot improvements and building additions, and maintaining the public areas of the community. The ACB generally meets monthly to address any issues and make decisions on proposed lot improvements, house alterations, sheds, pools, and other requests.
Residents interested in serving on the Board should e-mail outgoing Chairperson Ken Werner (email@example.com):
3. Phone number
4. Brief background statement and interest in serving on the Board
Nominations from the floor will be accepted.
Ken Werner has served on the Board since 2011, holding the position of Chair since 2012, while Amy Waller having served since 2012 and Andy Ciganek since 2013. Each outgoing member is proud to have served on the Board and are leaving due to separate work obligations.
Mark your calendar now - we'll see you on Thursday, June 2 at 6:45 pm.
Ken Werner, Chairperson
Amy Waller, Recorder
Andy Ciganek, Member