This is the proposed 2018 budget. If you see any errors, or have questions or concerns with this budget, please use the contact us form.
The financial objectives of the ACB include maintaining a sufficient cash balance to:
- Maintain the public areas in the subdivision, including the entryway islands, the concrete/brick signs, and the areas around the signs
- Finance any potential legal actions
- Obtaining competitive bids for any expenditure expected to exceed $400
- Seeking alternative sources for needed tasks for landscaping
- Requiring Board approval for any expenditure over $250
- Providing access to the ACB financial records to any subdivision resident upon request